- Social Media
- Dinners with Clients
- Asking for Referrals
- The Mayor Campaign
- Past Clients
- Talk to Everyone
- Thank You Notes
- Trivia Games (by social media or email)
- Visit Offices
- Delivering/Sending Food & Cards
- Direct Mail
- Retiring Coworkers/Competitors
Speaker: Jim Kukral, Director of Marketing, Datacore Consulting
Topic: Accelerate Your Leads with These Simple, Yet Effective Strategies
- Facebook Advertising
- Networking Groups
- Local Search
- Write a Short Topic Book – Give out all of the advice you can on a topic. People do not want to do the work. It will establish you as the source.
- Use Speak Easy to write a book over the phone and have it edited and compiled for you.
- Include a Forward in your book from one of your referral sources and then give the book to your referral source. They will distribute them for you!
Online Tools For Lead Generation
- Timetrade.com – automated appointment tool
- Zoom.us – free way to share your screen with someone
- Book2Pod.com – it takes your book and turns it into a multi-episode podcast