By Joseph A. Zingales
Earl Lee, President & CEO of Prudential Real Estate/Berkshire Hathaway Home Services states that the housing market has turned the corner and the real estate future is optimist! He cites statistics from the National Association of Realtors and the Department of Commerce:
- Existing home sales have reached a three year high
- New home sales jumped to the highest level since 2010
- Home values are up in ¾ of the major metropolitan markets
- Home equity is growing significantly
- Lowest mortgage rates in history
These improvements are happening despite a population growth of 30 Million people in the last decade and despite 70 Million people living in a doubling up situation due to the tough economy. This speaks to the consumer confidence of the economy!
This is why Warren Buffet purchased Prudential Real Estate Services. He understands where the housing industry is headed. This makes it a very exciting time to be selling Real Estate.
Please click on the You Tube Video below by Earl Lee to hear his enthusiasm for the real estate market for 2013 and why now is the best time to be an agent!